We encourage patient feedback, and to this end:
- We have a Senior Doctor available to discuss areas of concern with you at any time.
- We accept feedback and complaints in writing and respond as soon as possible.
- Occasionally we conduct surveys to obtain your input into the running of our Medical Centre. Surveys are completely confidential and help us to improve our services to you and your family. Improvement results received from patient input will be displayed on signs at Reception or in the Waiting Room.
- Our Practice Information Brochure is available at Reception.
- A Suggestion Box is also available at Reception.
If you remain concerned, or have a lasting impression that you would like conveyed to staff or Doctors, we invite you to put this in writing for our Practice Manager. Please address your feedback and/or complaints to the:
Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre
PO Box 5924
CAIRNS QLD 4870
If you are still dissatisfied with Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre’s response to a matter following our internal investigation procedures, you may wish to refer the matter to the:
Office of the Health Ombudsman
PO Box 13281
BRISBANE QLD 4003